Here are some photos, demonstrating how Undergraduate Advising Services in the David Eccles School of Business is implementing the Disarm Phase of the Appreciative Advising Challenge:
· Amanda Miller uses her whiteboard as a calendar to display important dates and upcoming events.
· Ben Repak changed the lighting in his office and added wall art to create a more welcoming environment for students.
· Jason Barkemeyer displays family photos in his office.
· Rachel Osterman keeps treats on her desk, next to handouts that may be of interest to students.
· The Peer Advisors created a list of pros and cons, regarding our reception area.